Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Who?

Who?


So, we're talking about who. 
No need to know who.

Even if you do want to know,
soon you'll find out.

This is just a personal space.
Just like thousands and millions same ones out there.

This picture was imported from Pinterest and 100% not MINE. I post it here cause I loved it.


Aah.. an empty blue sky, looks beautiful isn't it?
with a lone cat looking right at you on the screen.

I wonder if anyone is curious to know who exactly is who?


If you do are curious,
you are most welcome here.



" Here? ", you asked.
" Yes, here. ", who answered. 

 " Where is here? ", you asked again.

Here, will be my peace of mind which will not always be at peace,just like the waves sometimes it's calming sometimes it's frightening. "




Daly Tree Sketch - Jul 23, 2018


Welcome to My Mind.
 ~ 1st ~

No comments:

Post a Comment